Friday, February 20, 2015

Already at Photo #51 - Now that is stick-to-it-ness!

Photo Prompt: Photograph Colored Bokeh

Blur | Dyed | Hue

So I am still trying to figure out Mr. F stop and learn to blur the backgrounds.
Lauren if you read this, I am dedicating this masterpiece to you. I know you share my amusement with statements people actually say, that really belong cross-stitched on pillows.



Photo Prompt: Photograph Isolate It

Remove | Single Out | Detach

Idea here is to draw the eye to the subject.
In this case, the beautiful Valentine's Day flowers from my boys & sweet daughter. Picture #50 !



Photo Prompt: Photograph XOXO

Tic-Tac-Toe | Love | Heart

Yes, I know this is dirt.


Photo Prompt: Photograph Wide

Step Back | Expanded | Vast

I never tire of seeing our mountains. This is taken from the back of my work building, our neighbors are noisy. The are airplanes.








No comments:

Post a Comment